Saturday, April 10, 2010

I just joined Wooly Minded group in Ravelry

It seems like I'm spending more and more time on the computer these days. I just joined the Wooly Minded group in Ravelry, a knitting site. I'm going to have to seriously limit my online time so it does not interfere with my hobbies, but there is such a wealth of information available.

Time to get ready to go over to Wooly Minded at 9:00 for "Classic Elite KAL", and get my yarn and pattern. Wish I knew what size needles I need to take.

Oh, before I go, we recently returned from a tour of Italy! What a wonderful time. We took an educational tour (EF Tours), which meant alot of walking, but we saw alot of Italy in a short amount of time. Milan, Venice, Florence, Pisa, Assisi, Vatican and Rome. I've been posting pictures on my Facebook site all week, another computer time consumer!

No comments:

Post a Comment